Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Process and techniquesWe
are different from other SEO providers, we provide end-to-end solution as
we understand web design, development, enterprise solutions, search engine
optimization and marketing techniques making every project a success from
bricks to clicks.
Read more about out SEO and SEM
Documentation ProcessThe Info Sourcing documentation
model facilitates the development and delivery of structured documentation and
Our process includes the following steps:
1. Project scoping and cost estimation Our web designers and lead
writers will work with your team to understand your requirements and scope the
project. This includes activities to:
- Understand in depth the nature of deliverables being requested
- Define the project time line
- Arrive at a comprehensive cost estimation for the deliverables
As a part
of the project scoping exercise, Info Sourcing provides complete
confidentiality. Info Sourcing will also sign NDA/confidentiality agreements as
may be appropriate.
2. Development of deliverable Once you have agreed to the project
terms and costs, we start development which is often an iterative process. Our
off-site team will perform the following functions:
- Documentation development project:
- Understanding of the product/solution that is the subject of the
documentation. This includes working with the product from a user perspective to
learn about the product and interacting with your development team as and when
- Possible interaction with your customers to understand the audience and how
your customers use the product.
- Provide outlines and templates that will define the structure of the
deliverables. These outlines and templates are the basis for the deliverables
and require client approval.
- Web solutions project:
- Understand the audience for web solutions.
- Provide a framework with appropriate graphics, links and alternatives to the
- Generate the deliverable - Initially a rough draft of the content and the
deliverable will be provided for review, followed by one or more drafts that
incorporate review comments.
- Client sign off – The draft is deemed final once the client signs off on the
deliverable. All deliverables are provided in appropriate electronic formats.
3. Continued support post-delivery - Once the final draft is signed
off, the client is entitled to request changes and minor modifications within a
period of 30 days. Info Sourcing can also at this point in the process provide
continued maintenance of the deliverable past 30 days as part of a project
extension. Info Sourcing is dedicated to providing continued support as may be